Hazelgrove Self Catering Cottage, Loch Ness Accommodation Terms and Conditions and Conditions of Hire
Establishment Terms and Conditions:
Hazelgrove is a strictly a no-smoking establishment
Guests are welcome to check in any time after 4.00.p.m. on day of arrival
Guests must please vacate the cottage by 10.00 am on day of departure
Conditions of Hire
- The Hirer shall ensure that the standard of cleanliness of the premises is as high on departure as on arrival. If there is evidence of dogs in the bedrooms, specifically dog hair on the bedlinen, or there is dog poop left in the garden, a surcharge of £100 will be levied.
- The Hirer shall not sub-let the premises or any part thereof. The number of people occupying the premises shall not exceed 4 unless previously agreed with the Owners.
- The Hirer binds and obliges himself to vacate the hired premises without demand at the termination of the period of hire.
- The Hirer binds and obliges himself to pay the Owner in respect of any loss of damage beyond fair wear and tear.
- The Hirer’s initial payment comprises a deposit of 25% of the total hire charge. The balance of the hire charge must be paid at least 8 weeks prior to the commencement of the holiday. The Owner may treat the booking as cancelled if the balance of the hire charge is not received by this date. If the booking is made within 8 weeks of the start of the holiday, payment in full at the time of booking is required.
- The Owners accept no responsibility for loss, injury or damage to any member of the Hirer’s party or their property, arising in any manner out of the let of the premises, however caused.
- In making a reservation, the Hirer has entered into a legal contract with the Owners and the Hirer agrees that, in the event of Cancellation, while all reasonable efforts will be made by the Owners to re-let, the Hirer will be responsible for paying for the period of tenancy booked if a substitute cannot be found. The initial deposit paid in making the booking is non refundable.
- The Hirer shall undertake to prevent any member of his party from causing a nuisance or disturbance to neighbouring residents or occupiers.
- The Hirer shall undertake to keep pets under control at all times and will not leave pets unattended inside the property for any period of time, however short.
- The Hirer undertakes to relieve the Owners from any liability for damage or injury by any member of his party, however caused.
- The Hirer warrants that the subjects let are to be used for the purposes of a Holiday. Accordingly, Section 12(2) and Paragraph 8 of the Schedule 4 of the Housing (Scotland) Act 1988 applies to the letting to the Hirer.
- The Owners reserve the right of entry to the property at all reasonable times for the purposes of inspection or to carry out repairs and maintenance.
If, for any reason, you require to cancel your booking, please contact us as soon as possible. If we are unable to re-let the cottage, please note that as you entered into a contract at the time of booking, your payment is non refundable.
We strongly recommend that you take out travel/holiday insurance so that you are covered for any charges due on cancellation.