Hazelgrove Cottage Loch Ness Self Catering
Pet friendly accommodation overlooking Loch Ness
Weekly or short term lets available
Sleeps 4 ~ Pet friendly - up to 4 pets welcome (free of charge)
Wood burning stove ~ No Smoking
Bed linen & towels, electricity/oil and Internet & e mail access as well
as a welcome basket of groceries included in price
Welcome to Hazelgrove our pet friendly Self Catering cottage on Loch Ness. Hazelgrove, a traditional cottage enjoys an elevated position overlooking Loch Ness, at Inverfarigaig, midway down the south eastern shore of the loch, in the heart of the Scottish Highlands 16 miles from both Inverness and Fort Augustus. An excellent choice for your holiday in Scotland. If you like touring the Highlands, then Hazelgrove is a stress-free base from which to start your day and a perfect haven on your return.
The cottage has a charm all its own, with a stunning view over Loch Ness to the famous Urquhart Castle. The veranda is for long summer evenings to watch the sun go down over the loch. Miles of waymarked trails meander through the Farigaig forest, to some of the finest viewpoints of Loch Ness. The kids and the dogs will love it and with a secure fenced back garden to the cottage, you can relax with peace of mind. It is only a 5 minute walk down to the shores of Loch Ness to picnic, paddle or for some quiet fishing. Or just to enjoy the most famous loch in Scotland, dominated by the slopes of Meall Fuar-mhonaidh, the highest peak on the loch side.
Several eating places are close to Foyers, with a post office and tea room in the village centre. Steep footpaths lead down to the famous Falls of Foyers waterfall, possibly the most photographed place on Loch Ness apart from Urquhart Castle, so be sure to take your camera. Whatever your aspirations - be they walking, golf or skiing, a fun- filled family holiday, a honeymoon or a get-away-from-it-all romantic break, Hazelgrove holiday cottage is an excellent accommodation choice which will exceed your expectations.
Come and enjoy the peace and tranquility of Hazelgrove Cottage. We offer:-
- Wonderful views of Loch Ness and only five minutes walk to the loch shore
- Verandah and patio areas for guests to enjoy the views out over Loch Ness and the woodland around Hazelgrove
- Flexible accommodation for 4 persons.
- Large L shaped lounge with a spectacular view of the loch towards Urquhart castle
- Modern bathroom with separate bath and large shower
- Fully fitted kitchen with a range of modern appliances and an aga for the winter months
- Dining area with access to the secure back garden
- Utility with washing machine and overhead pulley
- Central heating throughout the cottage as well as a wood burning stove in the lounge
- Large secure garden for your pets
- E-mail and internet access for guests
- The opportunity of personalised guided walks and car tours
An ideal touring base for the Highlands - the Island of Skye, the far North West, the spectacular mountains of Glen Coe, Aviemore and the Cairngorms National Park and of course a Loch Ness circular tour can all be enjoyed on day trips from Hazelgrove
Click on Fiona and Graeme Ambrose on the Flipkey logo then click "Select" and then "Reviews" to read our guest reviews